Why Choose Tri State Safaris
- “Remember when a holiday was a real adventure!”……….that’s our philosophy.
- We acknowledge our responsibility to meet the reasonable expectations of all customers to the best of our ability. We will exercise all reasonable care to address our customers’ safety and comfort. THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE!
- We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers take home memories that will last a lifetime.
- We are are experts in our field and we are passionate about what we do.
- Our guides will introduce you to the Australian Outback, it’s unique characters, it’s history and features. Get up close and personal with some of our unique wildlife. A stop in the middle of seemingly nowhere could have you gathering bush tucker or learning about local plants, animals and birds.
- Some of our tours have an Indigenous component, and many of our tours are led by one of our Aboriginal guides.
- Avoid the crowds! As we specialise in small groups we can take you to many iconic destinations without the hustle and bustle for a big group – we won’t even make you wear a name tag!
- Most of our outback tours are fully accommodated with unique overnight venues such as shearer’s quarters on outback properties, pub stays, underground motels, cabins and homestays.
- Some of our extended tours also have a camping component.
- We provide an authentic experience. Nothing beats sitting around the campfire, sipping on a glass of wine and chatting about the days’ adventures. This is where the outback night skies are so bright you feel you could almost reach up and touch the stars.
- We have exclusive access to some of the areas that we visit.
- Some of our shorter tours operate for a minimum of 2 adult passengers, ensuring that your departure is guaranteed.
- Our tours are a 4WD adventure! We love an outback adventure, just like many of our customers.
- We have Advanced Eco Certification on all of our tours. We provide a nature based interpretive experience on all of our tours.
If you are joining us on an outback holiday and would like further information about Broken Hill accommodation venues that we recommend or what the Broken Hill weather should be like during your visit please click on our Links page or our FAQ page.
For more great ideas on things to do and places to go in the Australian Outback, check out the Tourism NSW and Tourism Australia websites.